Identity theft has emerged as one of the most rampant cybercrimes in the present digital age. With an increasing amount of personal information being stored online, individuals and businesses are more vulnerable than ever to potential security breaches. Fortunately, multiple firms are providing services aimed at helping to protect your identity and personal information. Two of these are IdentityForce and Aura, both of which offer comprehensive protection plans for identity theft. This article offers an in-depth comparison between these two services, highlighting their features, performance, and overall customer satisfaction.
|Coverage||Personal Information Monitoring including Financial, Social Media, and Medical ID Fraud||Comprehensive Coverage including Family Protection Feature|
|Technology||Proprietary Monitoring Technology||IBM Watson AI for Threat Detection|
|Customer Support||24/7 Support, Restoration Specialists, and Dedicated Case Manager||24/7 Support and Restoration Specialists|
|Pricing||Two-tier Pricing Structure||Three-tier Pricing Structure|
|Reputation||Excellent, Multiple Awards||Excellent, High Customer Satisfaction Rate|
IdentityForce and Aura are leading companies in the identity protection sector. Both firms offer a robust suite of tools designed to protect your identity, monitor your personal information and provide recovery assistance in case of identity theft.
IdentityForce is a renowned identity protection service that provides robust security features, including fraud monitoring, identity theft insurance, and 24/7 customer service. It offers two main plans: UltraSecure and UltraSecure+Credit. While UltraSecure focuses on identity protection, UltraSecure+Credit offers additional credit monitoring and reports from all three credit bureaus. A standout feature of IdentityForce is its innovative “Dashboard,” which helps users manage alerts, reports, and scores with ease.
Aura is a well-established company that offers a comprehensive suite of digital security products, including Identity Guard, an identity theft protection service. It offers a three-tiered subscription plan – Value, Total, and Premier, which offer escalating levels of coverage. One standout feature of Aura is its use of IBM Watson artificial intelligence to proactively identify and alert users to potential threats. Additionally, Aura provides services like credit score updates and dark web monitoring.
- Coverage: Both IdentityForce and Aura offer comprehensive identity theft protection services. IdentityForce excels in its personal information monitoring, including financial transactions, social media, and medical identity fraud. Aura, on the other hand, offers a well-rounded service that includes a family protection feature, allowing you to cover your entire family under a single plan.
- Technology: Aura utilizes IBM Watson, a powerful AI, to monitor and predict potential threats. This AI integration allows Aura to provide real-time alerts and exceptional risk management. IdentityForce doesn’t disclose its proprietary technology but has a reputation for providing a reliable and proactive service.
- Customer Support: Both companies offer 24/7 customer support, and both have restoration specialists on hand to help customers recover from identity theft incidents. However, IdentityForce offers a more hands-on approach, assigning a dedicated case manager to guide victims of identity theft through the recovery process.
- Pricing: IdentityForce offers a simple two-tier pricing structure, with the more expensive plan offering additional credit monitoring and reporting features. Aura’s pricing structure is a bit more complicated, with three tiers that offer an escalating level of coverage. In general, Aura’s prices are slightly higher than IdentityForce’s, but it also offers more comprehensive coverage, particularly at the higher tiers.
- Reputation: Both Aura and IdentityForce have excellent reputations in the industry. IdentityForce has won numerous awards for its services, including being named the best identity theft protection service by multiple reviewers. Aura, too, has received numerous accolades and has a high customer satisfaction rate.
While both IdentityForce and Aura offer robust identity theft protection services, your choice between the two will depend on your specific needs. If you’re looking for comprehensive coverage and are willing to pay a little more for services like AI-powered threat detection and family coverage, Aura might be the best fit for you. On the other hand, if you want a service with a slightly lower cost, excellent customer service, and a focus on individual identity protection, IdentityForce would be an excellent choice.
Ultimately, both IdentityForce and Aura offer services that can give you peace of mind in the digital age. As identity theft becomes more prevalent, investing in an identity theft protection service like IdentityForce or Aura can provide a valuable safeguard for your personal information.