PeopleSmart is a simple way to locate leads and prospective customers. PeopleSmart operates as efficiently as any search engine. Prospects can seek prospective customers by entering certain characteristics about their prospective consumers. Using PeopleSmart for professional reasons, such as: Finding new clients to sell to, finding prospective job candidates to recruit, seeking out former or current colleagues to network with, expanding sales reach by looking up professional contacts you have met, or filling in missing customer information, is also an excellent way to accomplish these goals. In this PeopleSmart review, we will show you what value lies within Peoplesmart, the good, the bad, and what it costs to use certain features.
Pros and Cons
- Pros: Every search result is organized in an easy-to-use website, which is composed of professional contact data from numerous reputable sources. Users can save the contacts they retrieve and access them at any time. Data confidence levels determine and rank information. Professional contact data is aggregated from a range of sources. Users can monitor a profile for modifications and receive notifications when they happen. The user dashboard displays comprehensive info.
- Cons: There may be several records returned in response to a search, which can make it difficult to sort through them. Criminal records and criminal court records, as well as other highly sensitive data, are unavailable on the site.
The dashboard provides quick access to account details. It displays your member ID, email address, order history, and allows you to modify your account information.
You may keep track of the contacts you extract with a subscription. All of your contacts may be found on the dashboard in the “My Contacts” section. You may review the profile again and even download a PDF or export it for your own records by clicking a report. Contacts may also be removed from the list using the Edit list tool.
Subscriptions enable you to monitor up to 10 contacts for changes. If a monitored record is altered, the user will receive an email notification. You may activate this feature immediately. Simply click on the button that says ‘Get notified of updates.’ All contact, phone, email, and social profile reports may be monitored.
A lost friend, relative, sibling, or spouse can be located using the people lookup service. It is one of the most demanded services from companies such as PeopleSmart. It is also frequently offered at the lowest price. To use people lookup, you must know the name of the person you want to find. It does not matter if it is the first name or not. It reduces the search range. You will be provided a list of names from the company when you pay for a search once you start it.
PeopleSmart doesn’t, unfortunately, provide an email address search service. You can utilize this service to locate someone’s name by their email address or to find out whether they have a social media profile. You can also utilize this method to avoid telemarketers and add your contacts. You cannot, however, find someone’s email address if you know their full name. This is a service provided by some well-known information retrieval and email authentication companies.
These days, identity theft is rampant. Anyone can easily access your personal information online, making it a popular target for cybercriminals. Using a service like PeopleSmart, anyone can do so, as well, and they may not always have good intentions. With IdentitySmart protection from PeopleSmart, you will be alerted if someone accesses your credit accounts or email addresses. You will also be guaranteed up to $1 million in identity theft insurance.
PeopleSmart Pricing Plans and Cost
There are 3 tiers that PeopleSmart offers customers:
- Basic: This one is the most popular package. It costs $2.95 and includes a person’s name, birthdate, email address, social media accounts, death, marriage, sex offender, and inmate status.
- Pro: The Pro membership costs $29.95 per month and includes everything that the basic plan provides, in addition to criminal records and work histories. You also get discounts on other investigations. With the unlimited plan, you get everything the basic and pro plans provide, in addition to premium contact information and cell phone records.
- Unlimited: With a Basic or Pro membership, you get everything included in Unlimited membership for $59.95 per month. You also gain access to “premium” contact information and phone reports.
Those aren’t good options for you? Well rather than signing up for a membership, you can even buy reports individually. An IdentitySmart protection plan is available for $14.95 a month. Contact reports cost $4.95, while full-fledged Background Reports are $49.95. You may purchase reports from PeopleSmart without signing up for a membership.
Although you don’t have to sign up for a membership to buy their reports, you must cancel your 7-day free trial manually before the trial period ends. Customers of PeopleSmart receive a full refund if they are not satisfied with the service, which we think is pretty cool. You may contact their customer support department for a refund.
24-hour customer support is available via email or the website. PeopleSmart also provides phone support seven days a week from 6:00 AM to 11:30 PM ET.